Monday, 8 April 2013

Breville BES860 Fresca Espresso Machine Review

Breville BES860 Fresca Espresso Machine Review

For a first post I thought I'd give a quick review of my own coffee machine which I love and adore in the hope to inspire others to also give homemade coffee a re-vamp. So my very generous friends banded together and bought me the Breville BES860 Fresca Espresso Machine for my birthday last year as they all knew how much I love coffee but I'm far too fussy to drink instant coffee. Id happily give this machine an 8.5/10 maybe even a 9. It's basically an all in one machine, with an inbuilt conical burr grinder with changeable grind size and amount settings, as well as a steam wand for frothing and heating milk. Once you get the hang of it, it makes a very good coffee and it's pretty user friendly. The only downside I feel comes with the machine is it does unfortunately make quite a bit of noise and if you're a morning coffee drinker you may want to warn the neighbours that it is in fact a coffee machine they can hear and not a jackhammer. The noise is to be expected with the pressures the machine pushes the water through at and I find its worth the end product. The Breville allows me to try knew beans all the time from all around the world right in the comfort of my own home. It will set you back around 500-600 dollars so it is for the more seriously coffee makers out there but it is by no means top of the line. If there is anyone looking into a good starting out machine I would highly recommend this to all.

Happy Coffee Drinking
 :)
Maggie.


1 comment:

  1. The aluminum pot features ... “Excellent stovetop coffee maker! ... There is no need to waste your money on a fancy espresso machine or costly trip to Starbuck's. delonghi esam3300 magnifica super-automatic espresso\/coffee machine

    ReplyDelete