Thursday, 2 May 2013

Top 3 Coffee shops in Sydney

So I myself enjoy great coffee and get super excited when I find a great coffee shop so I thought I'd share with everyone my top 3 favourites in Sydney;

So starting with number 3 on my list is Double Roasters in Marrikville,

This little cafe was started by a few guys who were just super passionate about good coffee, and it lives up to all expectations, they also roast their own coffee on site and is available to purchase.

Next up is number 2; Gusto Espresso Bar in Bondi Junction

I love these guys, not only do they fix my work coffee cravings with a perfect coffee but theyre super nice, remembering my name and order from day one. If youre ever in Bondi Junction I definitely suggest you give them a try.

And finally coming in at my favourite coffee shop in sydney number 1 is; Mecca Espresso on Harris Street in Ultimo

These guys LOVE coffee, they live it and breathe it. They have a continually changing single origin menu to choose from and theyre happy to tell you all about their latest options. They also bag up their single origin stuff and sell it too, as a regular customer I can vouch for the quality. Theyre just down from the ABC building which is right near central station, for anyone who appreciates great coffee, this place is a must.


Happy Coffee Drinking :)
Maggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment